This rustic diamond ring has tremendous character and charm. The diamond's unconventional color and individual cut make it entirely unique and its pairs beautifully with my signature Narrow Arrow band. Six diamonds (1mm round, brilliant cut) are flush-set into the band and flank the center stone adding some extra shine. An exciting alternative to a traditional engagement solitaire or a beautiful statement ring.
This is a one of a kind ring available in size 6 - 6.5 If you like this ring and want something similar in your size please send me a message.
- The pear shaped, rose cut diamond is 8mm long by 6mm wide, 1.09ct.
- The diamond features dark pinkish-red inclusions, with a transparent, peachy undertone
- Hand fabricated bezel setting; attractive and durable for everyday wear
- The back of the setting is a solid sheet of gold that is high-polished underneath the diamond, allowing light to enter and bounce back through the stone - adding depth and sparkle
- Bezel sits on top of the Narrow Arrow band to allow for another band to stack beside
- Arrow band is 4mm wide x 1.3mm thick
- Made from recycled 18k yellow gold
- The surface of the band features a slight dome or curve from center to edge and gently tapers from 4 to 3 millimeters wide.
- 6 1mm diamonds: round brilliant cut, VS/G quality of Canadian origin, conflict-free and traceable